Presearch Node with Aluminum Case
- Node Setup
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This Customized Raspberry Pi* is the perfect setup for running a Presearch Node!
This is not a kit, your Node arrives ready to be plugged in. All you need is your Presearch Node registration code.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB RAM with 1.5GHz 64-bit Quad-core CPU.
- USB-C Power Adapter (USA) Specially Designed for Raspberry Pi 4B with 4 GB RAM.
- 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Card Preloaded with Pi OS and the Presearch Node software.
- Premium custom CanaKit Pearl White aluminum case with Black Soft Touch Lid & CPU Heat Sink connection point with additional processor heat sinks.
- 2 Micro HDMI to HDMI Cables.
- USB Card Reader Dongle.
Note: If you run more than one node from home, each node requires a unique IP address. Contact your internet service provider and request an additional IPv4 address. IPv6 will not work with the node.
*Raspberry Pi is a trademark of Raspberry Pi Trading.
Please visit the Presearch Node channel on telegram if you have any questions: https://t.me/PresearchNodes
For step by step setup instructions, watch this short video: https://youtu.be/_sIuPGUi6Ww
Node Set up
Visit Presearch.org and set up an account if you have not already done so.
1. Plug a USB keyboard and mouse into any of the 4 USB ports.
2. Plugin a monitor using the included HDMI to Micro HDMI cable
3. Plugin a network cable*. NOTE: a unique IPv4 address is required for each node.**
3. Plug in the included power supply and turn on the power switch.
4. Log in using the default password: raspberry
1.Launch the web browser on your Preberry (Raspberry Pi) and login to presearch.org
2. Click on the Nodes link or go directly to https://nodes.presearch.org/
3. Click on the Node Explorer button. This takes you to https://nodes.presearch.org/dashboard
4. Copy your node registration code.
5. On your Preberry desktop double-click on the Presearch icon labeled Node Registration
6. A terminal window is displayed along with a window that says Execute File. Click: Execute.
7. A new window is displayed that says Enter your node registration code. Enter (paste) your registration code and click OK
This will run the scripts necessary to launch and register your node and you will see a blue P in the terminal window that shows your node is running.
* If you connect via WiFi your node will have low performance scores.
** If you run more than one node from home, each node requires a unique IP address. Contact your internet service provider and request an additional IPv4 address. IPv6 will not work with the node.
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 16 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- Presearch, T-Shirt
Presearch White Logo Unisex Long Sleeve Tee$26.00 – $29.00
There are no reviews yet.